Puppy Classes are held at the clinic on Wednesday nights
For 4 weeks from 7-8pm
- We use a form of training, which is based on Positive Reinforcement ensuring it is a kind and motivational way for your puppy to learn.
- Our classes are small ensuring your puppy does not get anxious or overwhelmed and you and your puppy receive plenty of individual attention.
- You will learn basic canine behaviour according to the latest scientific research
- Your puppy will learn to socialise with other puppies in a controlled and fun environment within the clinic.
- We teach you basic care such as claw clipping, oral care & grooming
- You & your pup will learn basic commands that will help you throughout your dogs life so you can enjoy having a well trained, confident & happy dog!
- Best of all your puppy will become comfortable in the clinic environment.
The whole family is welcome to come to the classes with your puppy including children who make excellent ‘trainers’! Children must be supervised by their parents at all times.
Please note that all puppies on the course will have had their first vaccination which gives them protection from certain infectious diseases and allows puppies to mix during class with minimal risk, however they are not fully protected until after their second vaccination.
Some feedback from our graduates:
“The course has been a great start to training, it’s made a huge difference at home – would recommend”
“Yoda has had so much fun with you and the other puppies! He has learnt so much and become such a good boy”
“We really enjoyed this class, learned lots and helped us understand our new puppy. Very valuable & would recommend this class”
“Awesome class thank you! have taken Heaps from it”
“I found the programme really helpful & particularly appreciated the email follow up notes. It was great watching the pups become more confident”