Printed from and copyright of Pakurangavets.co.nz
↑ to top
We offer a range of oral care, from dental procedures to oral health programmes.
- Our dental procedures are done under general anaesthetic and usually just require a day stay in our hospital.
- In 2014 we purchased a brand new state of the art dental machine.
- As with other procedures, our dental patients receive fluid therapy, pain relief, antibiotics and are monitored by our trained staff.
- We offer speciality dental diets (Hills T/D, Royal Canin Dental & Purina Dental) . There are also doggy dental chews/treats (Veggiedent, Prozym dental sticks and Greenies), toys, toothpaste, toothbrushes, finger brushes, water additives (Prozym) and treats to help control plaque build up and prevent periodontal disease.
- The most effective treatment for future disease is actually prevention. We brush our teeth once, twice and sometimes even three times a day – why not take a few minutes to brush your dog’s teeth?
- We are here to help with any concerns you may have.